I’ve simplified the main/top level of the project, which divides into five kinds
This has involved changing the section location of some discussions (not the urls of any discussion), so that some embedded discussions become more readily evident, particularly:
- sharing Heidegger’s interests reliably for new readers;
- regarding scholarship about Heidegger as topic (barely begun);
- sharing my own engagement with Heidegger’s texts;
- defending good faith reading of Heidegger relative to his political times; and
- prospecting the usefulness of Heidegger’s ways for our century (barely begun).
- an introduction to Contributions to Philosophy: from enowning, which has been expanded.
- a discussion of Heidegger’s Considerations.
- and discussions about three controversial passages in Heidegger’s notebooks.
I’m immersed in work unrelated to the aims of the website. But I have a huge set of notes for future work here, beginning in mid-January (I hope). But I expect that rate of updates will be a low curve through winter.
Nov. 23 | The months leading to the election of Biden inspired a lot of little projects which have been gathered into the “democratic America” project, which will develop further during 2021 (beyond its current ending, Nov. 22). Formation of the project is briefly discussed at “prospective reading as conceptual inquiry.”
Nov. 7 | Around 9;30 A.M., my neighborhood (near the university) sounded like late-night parties at various houses. When I saw news, I got tears.